More than just a job.
As employees of this community-owned grocery store, we operate our co-op with great care as a service to NOFC’s owners, working towards a mission and goals in line with the Ends Statements established by their elected stewards, the Board of Directors. Each position requires care, hard work, intention and responsibility. We have high yet reasonable expectations for our workers, and understand the connection between the co-op thriving and workers having a good job, with fair compensation, that affords opportunities for professional development.
We are always accepting applications and the following positions are currently open:
- Multi-Department Clerk (cross-trained to work as a clerk in two or more of the following departments – read all 4 job descriptions):
- Bulk Buyer
- Owner Services Coordinator (position opening Fall 2015)
Download an applicant packet & application here:
Job Descriptions: Download here:
- Bulk Buyer
- Cashier/Member & Guest Services Associate
- Deli & Meat Buyer
- Deli Clerk
- Front End Manager
- Grocery Manager
- Grocery Assistant Manager
- Grocery Clerk
- Produce Manager
- Produce Assistant Buyer
- Produce Clerk
- Owner Services & Outreach Coordinator
- Wellness Manager
Don’t have a printer? Come by the store to pick up an application. See event calendar on sidebar for details.
Will we contact you?
We expect to continue receiving a large number of applications and are therefore unable to contact each applicant personally to follow up. We will, however, make a strong effort to make personal contact by phone with those who have been interviewed once our decision has been reached.
Return completed applications to:
- Mailing Address: 2372 St. Claude, Suite 110, New Orleans, LA 70117
- Email: email@example.com