Our Supporting Business Program is a way for us to thank our member-owners and celebrate New Orleans’ amazing community of local businesses. As an Owner of the Co-op, you are eligible to receive discounts at participating businesses around town!
- Member-Owners receive a discount at these participating businesses.
- Don’t forget to bring your ownership card!
- See our Supporting Business Program Directory for more information.
For Local Businesses
- If your business isn’t already a member of NOFC, you make a one-time/non-recurring $100 equity investment, then we provide you a member number to use at the register during checkout.
- We list your business on our website and in brochures supplied to all of our member-owners – over 4,000 (and growing!) like-minded individuals and families citywide.
- As a supporting business you will get a 20% discount on all case purchases for your business at the New Orleans Food Co-op. Case quantities will be available for virtually any item and are often smaller than you might think – just ask. We will provide you a supporting business card and number to provide to our helpful staff. For your convenience, orders may be placed over the phone or in person at our store.
- In exchange you offer a discount or creative benefit to Member-Owners of the New Orleans Food Co-op and display a small card listing that benefit in your place business.
- Apply to be a Supporting Business here.
*we reserve the right to review each application and allow like-minded, community-based, local businesses to participate in the Supporting Business program*