FOOD FOR ALL IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!!**
If you are an owner in good standing and meet the following criteria:
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/EBT/food stamps)
Women Infants & Children Program (WIC)
Section 8 Housing
- Social Security Disability
MUST SHOW PROOF OF PARTICIPATION IN ONE OF THE ABOVE PROGRAMS AT TIME OF APPLICATION
You may be eligible to apply to participate in our Food For All program which may grant you a 5% discount on your groceries!
Program Rules & Limitations :
- Only a limited number of owners may be enrolled in the program at any given time.
- Program admission is on a first come first served basis. However, if you have been enrolled in the Food For All program previously and reapply, we may prioritize persons who have not yet been on the program. If this happens you will be put on the waiting list until another position opens up.
- If admitted, you will be eligible for a 5% discount on groceries for six (6) months and will need to reapply with current documentation if you still qualify at that time.
- You must maintain your owner-share in good standing (e.g. be a full owner &/ or keep up with payment plans).
- Discount is only good for groceries. Owner equity and customer services such as stamps, gift certificates, cloth bags, Jazzy Pass, and other purchases do not apply.
- The discount is not transferable to anyone including someone shopping on participants behalf.
- The Food For All Discount does not extend to other members of your household.
- Participants are required to show their card Owner Card with Food For All sticker attached as well as ID at check out to receive discount each time.
- You cannot be reimbursed for cash, even if you forgot your card.
- If your economic situation changes and you no longer meet the qualifications during the 6 month period that you have been approved for, please notify the co-op.
- You must notify the co-op immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
- The co-op can discontinue the program at any time.
Ask a cashier or any staff member for an application. If you apply while we are not admitting new participants, you will be placed on the wait list.
**We will be accepting applications for the next month or two and will notify all applicants if their application is approved by email or phone.