Here is a list of quality, presentable, clean, items that we’d like to have donated for our store & offices. If you have or find any of these items for free, please let us know. Email a picture of items to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to see a picture before arranging a donation.
For the store:
- Kitchen knives
- Rubbermade totes
- Bushel Baskets & really almost any other cute, clean baskets
- Wire Metro Shelves (various sizes, let me know what you find)
- U boats/Stocking carts
Offices & Breakroom:
- 2 office chairs
- Commercial toaster (no toaster oven at this time)
- Metal 4-top cafe tables & chairs with umbrellas or cafe tables and umbrellas separately could be okay. Umbrellas should be in excellent condition.
- Outside benches (wooden or metal) for placement along the fence/walkway, and one for our receiving area for staff breaks.
- 2 Pop up tents (1 for staff bike parking area, 1 for tabling)
- Reams of paper
- Electric pencil sharpener
- Solar calculators with decent size keys
- Flip chart paper
- 2 Easels
- 2 Tapeholders
- Dry Erase Markers
- Flipchart Markers
- Large black permanent markers
- Letter size hanging file folders
For Staff Training & Community Workshops:
- Clean Binders
- Plain (or co-op themed) neck lanyards for name tags
- Small battery powered radio & batteries
- Flashlights & batteries
- First Aid Supplies & Cabinet (wall mounting)
Please note: Donations of items to the co-op are not tax-deductible but they save your co-op money which means ultimately, that we all save money!