TOGETHER WE: Provide access to healthy food at a fair price; Are a center of community activity; Promote local and regional food production; Keep capital and jobs in our community; Practice environmental responsibility and sustainability; Reflect our unique and diverse community.
Our ENDS Statements
Adopted by your Board of Directors, 5/15/12
- Our community, regardless of income has access to healthy food.
- Regional farmers and producers are linked in a relationship with consumers.
- The diversity of our community is represented.
- Economically and environmentally sustainable practices are supported.
- Our community understands the cooperative model and experiences its economic and social value.
- Community members, staff, and owners have a sense of pride, belonging, and fellowship in their cooperative.
- Our community is knowledgeable about healthy eating and how their food is produced.
Read about our accomplishments thus far in the 2013 Annual Report.