Make Community, Make Groceries.
NOFC is a community-owned co-op.
We operate a full line grocery store where everyone is welcome.
NOFC is a grassroots, community-owned co-op. We’re committed to increasing access to fresh, healthy, fair, & affordable foods. Our full line grocery store is open to the public from 7 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week.
When you shop here – even if you’re not an owner – you’ll find groceries that are:
- fresh, wholesome, & minimally processed
- locally & regionally produced
- organic & sustiainably produced
- fair-trade selections
- large bulk dept.
- vitamins, supplements, and bath & body products
- soup, salad bar & sandwiches to-go
- and other goods to meet our community’s needs.
We’re OPEN to the PUBLIC.
You can own the NOFC! Ownership means you:
- co-own the co-op
- share in the profits
- advance our mission
- elect &/or become board members
- ensure our success
- and enjoy other great benefits!
Together as a co-op we:
- provide access to healthy food at a fair price
- are a center of community activity
- promote local and regional food production
- keep capital and jobs in our community
- practice environmental responsibility and sustainability
- reflect our unique and diverse community