Make Community, Make Groceries.
NOFC is a community-owned co-op.
We operate a full line grocery store where everyone is welcome.
NOFC is a grassroots, community-owned co-op. We’re committed to increasing access to fresh, healthy, fair, & affordable foods. Our full line grocery store is open to the public from 7 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week.
When you shop here – even if you’re not an owner – you’ll find groceries that are:
– fresh, wholesome, & minimally processed
– locally & regionally produced
– organic & sustiainably produced
– fair-trade selections
– large bulk dept.
– vitamins, supplements, and bath & body products
– soup, salad bar & sandwiches to-go
– and other goods to meet our community’s needs.
We’re OPEN to the PUBLIC.
You can own the NOFC! Ownership means you:
– co-own the co-op
– share in the profits
– advance our mission
– elect &/or become board members
– ensure our success
– and enjoy other great benefits!
Together as a co-op we:
– provide access to healthy food at a fair price
– are a center of community activity
– promote local and regional food production
– keep capital and jobs in our community
– practice environmental responsibility and sustainability
– reflect our unique and diverse community